On Thursday, March 3, Victor Chamber and Canandaigua Chamber came together to create Ontario County Chamber of Commerce. This move will mean many things to many people - including sustainability, diversity and enhanced potential.
For Small Businesses, this means:
- immediate access to more consumers and more services through our searchable online member directory and inclusion in our annual lifestyle magazine, ONCanandaigua. Named for the largest lake in the County, ONCanandaigua reaches readers across the region (and hundreds of subscribers by mail, in several states outside New York)
- low-cost, high-value opportunities to meet other professionals through Chamber University trainings, monthly Mixers, special events and awards programs
- access to talent, insights and programs like SCORE business counseling, grant consultation and a wide variety of Chamber University classes.
For Mid-Sized Businesses, this means all the above, plus:
- opportunities to connect your people with other professionals, prospect for new clients and vendors and perhaps even meet a new board member for your not-for-profit organization
- free and low-cost channels through which to grow your reach, control your costs and engage new audiences
For Large Businesses, this means all the above, plus:
- positioning your brand in support of the region's largest and most respected league of professional businesses
- creating opportunities for small and mid-sized businesses to benefit from high-quaity, affordable programming, underwritten by major supporters
For everyone. Most important, the new Ontario County Chamber is open to everyone interested in growing their business in the company of other successful professionals. Because, after all, companies love company.
. . . . .
As a community, we work together to grow our respective businesses, engage travelers and tourists from all over the region and the globe, and welcome investors looking to make the Finger Lakes the next home for their family, their business and their dreams.
As a partner, we marshal resources to cultivate our members' talents, our inter-agency alliances, our center-city facilities and our print and online communications to amplify the impact of individuals' efforts while retaining the small-town sensibility that people know and love.
In addition to being a smart business decision, investing in membership is an expression of your commitment to the region's quality of life, vitality of business and richness of culture. The Finger Lakes' natural beauty is a handsome backdrop for memories of all kinds - business startup, weddings, raising a family, enjoying a vacation, building a career or enjoying an active retirement.
Whether you’re new to the area or a lifetime resident, we’re happy to help you get the most out of your community.
Good Company, the Blog
Photo credit left to right, top to bottom:
Melody Burri, Stephen Kalbach, Ethan Fogg