Come grow with us!
Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed! Because we believe active involvement is the culture and activities of the Ontario County Chamber is key to unlocking its value, we offer a 2+2 Satisfaction Guarantee. Two months. Two live events. If a new member participates in two or more ONChamber trainings, socials, programs or events in their first two months of membership and doesn't see the value in belonging, we'll cheerfully refund your entire dues investment. As with any guarantee, some restrictions apply. See below.
We provide resources, guidance and connections to our members and friends in the community who need timely, unbiased insights as well as programs and other opportunities.
As Ontario County's largest and most influential Chamber of Commerce, we cultivate business relationships that inspire personal, professional and economic growth throughout Ontario County as well as Monroe, Seneca, Wayne, Yates and Schuyler Counties.
About 700 businesses and thousands of their employees benefit from affiliation with Ontario County Chamber. Inspired by our Strategic Plan and empowered by a diverse board and active, member-driven committees, we offer the following opportunities for businesses like yours to grow, explore and succeed in the Finger Lakes marketplace.
All for less than a dollar a day. Our dues structure is based on the number of people you employ, and firms with fewer than ten staff pay about a dollar a day! (See below for more details). Note: legacy members of Victor Chamber of Commerce get their first year in Ontario County Chamber at their legacy rate.
* 2019 Canandaigua Chamber data
- Free Chamber-managed Community Event Calendar (90,000+ views a year)
- Free Fortnightly Feature – a member spotlight (75 words and a photo) in @113 e-newsletter
- Free Business referrals from the Chamber and our Visitor Center
- Free Enhanced Online Business Listing (boost your search engine optimization!)
- Free Listing in ONCanandaigua, our lifestyle magazine and business directory
- Free Brochure placement in our Visitor Center
- Free Ribbon cuttings, including photo and press release (some restrictions apply)
- Explore more marketing opportunities here
Business Growth Resources
- Timely, pro-business advocacy to government and public officials
- Free on-site business planning assistance (SBA/SCORE Counseling)
- Free job postings on ONChamber.com
- Affordable platform for member-to-member discounts
- Routine talent and skill development opportunities for you and your staff
- Access to NYS specific HR compliance guide and library
Meet Influencers, Make Connections
- Mix and Mingle at Monthly Mixers (most see over 60 professionals)
- Be Inspired at our Business Inspiration Awards in February
- Celebrate Lifetime Achievement at The Q, our annual member picnic, in May
- Take a swing at our NeoClassic Golf Tournament in August
- Celebrate Excellence in Women's Leadership with ATHENA Leadership Awards in November
- Grow your skills and business capacity in seminars, workshops, round-tables, luncheons and other special programs, all year long
- Leverage your investment by joining one of our Committees
- Tourism and Hospitality
- ATHENA Steering Committee
- Public Affairs
Member Exclusive Add-Ons
- Conference room rental for meetings of 2 to 16 people
- Member addresses in single-use Avery label format for use in direct mail marketing
- High-impact B:B and B:C advertising opportunities:
- @113, our bi-weekly e-newsletter
- Megaphone, our bi-weekly member-to-member marketplace
- ONCanandaigua magazine (print distribution of 5,000; online views >10,000)
- Ontario County Handbook (print distribution of 15,000)
Savings and Discount Opportunities
- Chamber-sponsored Health Insurance
- Office Depot cost saving program
- Constant Contact discount program
- ForwardSM monthly installment dues program (for dues renewals only)
- Special Savings for our Not-for-Profit Members
- One free ad in Megaphone, every year ($75 value)
- 8 hours of conference room rental free, every year (up to $120 value)
Membership dues are based on the number of full time equivalent employees in your organization.
For the purpose of dues calculation, two seasonal and part-time workers count as one employee.
Not-for-profit organizations with no paid employees invest at the sole proprietor rate.
More than 100 FTE's in your organization? Call us for a customized quote.
Effective June, 2022, municipalities in or serving Ontario County can opt-in for fee-free membership in the ONChamber. This benefit is not available for quasi-governmental units, 501c organizations, educational institutions or local development corporations. Restrictions apply.
*To qualify for our 2+2 Satisfaction Guarantee, a business or entrepreneur must not have been a member of record of Ontario County Chamber or Canandaigua Chamber in the 24 months preceeding their application; they must have completed an online application on or after July 1, 2022, participated in a live onboarding interview, participated in at least two live trainings, socials, programs or events and paid prevailing dues in full. Costs incurred through trainings, socials, programs, events, advertising and other non-dues items are not refundable under this guarantee.
To claim a dues refund under this guarantee, you must do so via email or USMail, no sooner than 60 days and no more than 90 days after your dues payment. Refunds will be made by check to the name of the registered member, at the address provided upon application, within 30 days of the member's request. Reapplication within 24 months of exercising this guarantee will incur a $79 reactivation fee.